- 3 onions
- 750 g pumpkin
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 30 g Butter
- 200 g full cream milk
- 300 g water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 15 g olive oil
- 1 tablespoon thick cream
- .5 teaspoon cayene pepper
Add onions to TM bowl and blend for 5 seconds speed 7
Add diced pumpkin, leaves off a sprig of rosemary, oil and butter cook for 5min 100 degrees speed 1.
Chop 15 sec sp7
Add milk, water, and vegetable stock. Cook for 20min, 100 degrees speed 1.
Add cayenne pepper (to taste), balsamic vinegar and cream. Blend 15 seconds going from speed 1-9.
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GLUTEN FREE NO ADDED SUGAR PLUM TART
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- Banana and Date Muffins
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Blueberry Blondie
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Grape jelly
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets