- 3 onions
- 750 g pumpkin
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 30 g Butter
- 200 g full cream milk
- 300 g water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 15 g olive oil
- 1 tablespoon thick cream
- .5 teaspoon cayene pepper
Add onions to TM bowl and blend for 5 seconds speed 7
Add diced pumpkin, leaves off a sprig of rosemary, oil and butter cook for 5min 100 degrees speed 1.
Chop 15 sec sp7
Add milk, water, and vegetable stock. Cook for 20min, 100 degrees speed 1.
Add cayenne pepper (to taste), balsamic vinegar and cream. Blend 15 seconds going from speed 1-9.
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)
- Nigella's Rosemary rememberance cake