- 3 onions
- 750 g pumpkin
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 30 g Butter
- 200 g full cream milk
- 300 g water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 15 g olive oil
- 1 tablespoon thick cream
- .5 teaspoon cayene pepper
Add onions to TM bowl and blend for 5 seconds speed 7
Add diced pumpkin, leaves off a sprig of rosemary, oil and butter cook for 5min 100 degrees speed 1.
Chop 15 sec sp7
Add milk, water, and vegetable stock. Cook for 20min, 100 degrees speed 1.
Add cayenne pepper (to taste), balsamic vinegar and cream. Blend 15 seconds going from speed 1-9.
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Ukrainian Crepes
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Impossible quiche
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Quince conserve
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew