- 3 onions
- 750 g pumpkin
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 30 g Butter
- 200 g full cream milk
- 300 g water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 15 g olive oil
- 1 tablespoon thick cream
- .5 teaspoon cayene pepper
Add onions to TM bowl and blend for 5 seconds speed 7
Add diced pumpkin, leaves off a sprig of rosemary, oil and butter cook for 5min 100 degrees speed 1.
Chop 15 sec sp7
Add milk, water, and vegetable stock. Cook for 20min, 100 degrees speed 1.
Add cayenne pepper (to taste), balsamic vinegar and cream. Blend 15 seconds going from speed 1-9.
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Hot Curry Chicken
- Breakfast Acai Bowl
- Potato and Bacon Frittata
- Turkey Nut Stuffing
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- Leek, Corn & Feta Frittata