- 1/2 onion
- 2 shortcut bacon, rashers
- 1 bunch parsley
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 Eggs, separated
- 5 g oil
8Recipe is created for
Chop onion, bacon and a handful of parsley on speed 6 for 3 seconds. Scrape down bowl, add oil and sauté for 4 minutes, 100 degrees speed 1.
While the bacon is cooking, hollow out 4 tomatoes (don't throw away the pulp, keep it for pasta sauce!) and separate 2 eggs.
Spoon some of the cooked bacon mixture into 2 tomatoes and top with an egg yolk on each. Mix egg white and some bacon mixture together and spoon into the other 2 tomatoes. Season to taste and steam in your varoma for 13 minutes, speed 2.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- All In One - Chicken, Mozzarella and Sundried Tomato Meatloaf with Creamy Sauce, and Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Choc Mint Peppermint Crisp Custard
- Raw Choc Mint Fudge
- Raspberry and Cinnamon Toast
- Not Bad For You Instant Chocolate Macadamia Ice Cream
- Not Bad For You Instant Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Little Bit Fancy Bangers and Mash
- Raspberry, White Chocolate and Macadamia Bread
- Gluten free hazelnut and vanilla macaron mini cakes
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cashew Caramel
- Breakfast Crumble
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Tomato Ketchup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Little piggy faces
- Mum's Homemade Tomato Sauce