- 1/2 onion
- 2 shortcut bacon, rashers
- 1 bunch parsley
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 Eggs, separated
- 5 g oil
Recipe is created for
Chop onion, bacon and a handful of parsley on speed 6 for 3 seconds. Scrape down bowl, add oil and sauté for 4 minutes, 100 degrees speed 1.
While the bacon is cooking, hollow out 4 tomatoes (don't throw away the pulp, keep it for pasta sauce!) and separate 2 eggs.
Spoon some of the cooked bacon mixture into 2 tomatoes and top with an egg yolk on each. Mix egg white and some bacon mixture together and spoon into the other 2 tomatoes. Season to taste and steam in your varoma for 13 minutes, speed 2.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- All In One - Chicken, Mozzarella and Sundried Tomato Meatloaf with Creamy Sauce, and Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Choc Mint Peppermint Crisp Custard
- Raw Choc Mint Fudge
- Raspberry and Cinnamon Toast
- Not Bad For You Instant Chocolate Macadamia Ice Cream
- Not Bad For You Instant Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Little Bit Fancy Bangers and Mash
- Raspberry, White Chocolate and Macadamia Bread
- Gluten free hazelnut and vanilla macaron mini cakes
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cashew Caramel
- Honey cheese bread
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Corn rolls
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Variation Tomato Soup
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Lamb Ragu
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry