- 750 g Lean chicken mince
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 --- red onion (Spanish)
- 20 g olive oil
- 80 g Sweet chilli sauce
- 20 g fish sauce
- 20 g Lemon juice (approx. 1/2 a lemon)
- 20 g brown sugar
- Steamed rice to serve
Add chicken mince and cook 10 minutes / 100 degrees / / speed 1.
TIP - I like to stop @ 4 minutes and scrape down the bowl making sure their is no mince under the blades with a spatula.
All ingredients can be adjusted to taste
Serve with rice of your choice cooked before Thai chicken dish and kept warm in Thermo server.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Hot Curry Chicken
- Breakfast Acai Bowl
- Potato and Bacon Frittata
- Turkey Nut Stuffing
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- Frozen Mango Weis Bars...
- Peppermint Crisp Chocolate Ripple Ice Cream Cake
- Tahini Paste
- Candied Citrus Peel
- Sous Vide Scrambled Eggs Heston Blumenthal Thermomix Style
- Easy One Step Vanilla Yogurt Pot Set (Thermoserver set)
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns with Caramel Glaze
- 40 second Moist Chocolate Banana Mud cake Cupcakes
- Thermomix Fruit straps / leather - Anti Roll Ups
- Lamb, mint and rosemary pies
- Homemade BBQ / Barbeque Sauce
- Beetroot Hummus Wheat, Gluten, Sugar, Dairy Free