- 40 g parmesan cheese grated, whole piece
- 1 heaped tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 200 grams mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 100 grams mozarella, cubed
- 250 grams ricotta cheese, firm is better
- 100 grams ham hock, cut into strips
- 310 grams warm water
- 1 heaped tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast
- 450 grams unbleached bread flour
Grate Parmesan cheese at speed 8 for 5 secs set aside
Place 2tb olive oil into TM bowl and add sliced mushrooms and capsicum. Cook at 100 degrees Centigrade for 2 mins reverse speed without MC and set aside to cool.
Add all three cheeses and ham and put vegies back into bowl. Mix on reverse speed 3 for approx 6 secs, set aside.
Weigh water, oil, yeast, salt and flour and mix for 5 secs speed 7
Set dial to closed lid position and knead one minute 30 secs at Interval speed
Remove dough from TM bowl and wrap in Thermomat and allow to double in size or at least as long as time allows.
Knock back dough and divide into 6 equal pieces.
Roll out into 6 oval shapes or rounds the size of a small saucer. Place filling on one half of shape and fold over to enclose, seal edges with pastry brush dipped in water. Glaze each calzone with olive oil.
Bake on baking paper on tray at 190 degrees centigrade until golden brown. all over.
Three cheese calzone
Accessories you need
These Calzones are quicker than you think. While the dough is proving you could make a salad or something else to accompany. They freeze very well uncooked to bake later, or baked and ready to re heat. Fillings can be varied to your liking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "Boil Up" - Maori Kai
- REMPAH CURRY PASTE
- Veggie bake
- Chicken satay noodles
- Mushroom Caulisotto
- Zucchini, Corn and Coriander Pikelets
- Peri Peri Chicken
- Super Quick Tasty Pad Thai
- LCHF Broccoli and Cheese Waffles
- LCHF Cauliflower and Feta Waffles
- Hearty Baked Beans with bite
- Asian Chicken and Quinoa Salad
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Double choc apricot muffins
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- 20sec scones
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- LCHF brocolli bake