- 40 g parmesan cheese grated, whole piece
- 1 heaped tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 200 grams mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 100 grams mozarella, cubed
- 250 grams ricotta cheese, firm is better
- 100 grams ham hock, cut into strips
- 310 grams warm water
- 1 heaped tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast
- 450 grams unbleached bread flour
Grate Parmesan cheese at speed 8 for 5 secs set aside
Place 2tb olive oil into TM bowl and add sliced mushrooms and capsicum. Cook at 100 degrees Centigrade for 2 mins reverse speed without MC and set aside to cool.
Add all three cheeses and ham and put vegies back into bowl. Mix on reverse speed 3 for approx 6 secs, set aside.
Weigh water, oil, yeast, salt and flour and mix for 5 secs speed 7
Set dial to closed lid position and knead one minute 30 secs at Interval speed
Remove dough from TM bowl and wrap in Thermomat and allow to double in size or at least as long as time allows.
Knock back dough and divide into 6 equal pieces.
Roll out into 6 oval shapes or rounds the size of a small saucer. Place filling on one half of shape and fold over to enclose, seal edges with pastry brush dipped in water. Glaze each calzone with olive oil.
Bake on baking paper on tray at 190 degrees centigrade until golden brown. all over.
Three cheese calzone
Accessories you need
These Calzones are quicker than you think. While the dough is proving you could make a salad or something else to accompany. They freeze very well uncooked to bake later, or baked and ready to re heat. Fillings can be varied to your liking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Hot Curry Chicken
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Swirl Layered Mooncake