- 2 slices wholemeal bread, Toasted
- 1 bunch Dill, Leaves only
- 1 onion, Peeled and halved
- 3 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 tbsp Evoo
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons cumin, Ground
- 1000 g Turkey, Minced
- 2 eggs, Medium
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 2 bunches broccolini
- 200 grams Frozen Mixed Vegetables
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
tear wholemeal toast into large pieces and add to bowl. Mill 10 sec/ speed 10
remove contents and set aside. Do not rinse bowl.
- add dill (leaves only) into bowl. Chop 10 seconds/ speed 7. empty into bread crumbs mixture and set aside.
place onion and 3 garlic cloves into bowl. Chop 3 seconds/ speed 6.
scrape down the sides of bowl using your spatula. Add EVOO, smoked paprika and cumin. Sauté 4 min 30 sec/100 deg/ speed 1. Remove and add to bread crumb mixture. Add mince and eggs to bread mixture and combine with hands. Shape into small patties and add place into the varoma.
Add 1000g water to the mixing bowl. Place varoma in position. 15 minutes/varoma temp/ speed 2.
turn over rissoles. Add vege and broccolini. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Ensure there are enough holes uncovered to allow steam to pass freely around food. 10 minutes/ varoma/ speed 2.
Set vege aside into thermoserver. Check rissoles are firm and cooked through. Steam for an additional 5 minutes if preferred.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mumbai Escort Recipe
- Variation Mealie Meal / Pap
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Aly's Leftovers Stack (Inspired by the Mexican Stack)
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM6)
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Hannah's Pizza Dough
- Chap Chae (Korean Noodles)
- Masala Dosa