- 375 g zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 carrot or sweet potato, roughly chopped
- 150 g Tasty cheese, roughly chopped
- 1 heaped tbsp fresh chives, roughly chopped
- 250 g polenta
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 level teaspoons baking powder
- 2 heaped tablespoons parmesan, grated
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place zucchini, carrot, tasty cheese into thermomix with MC on for 10 seconds/speed 6.
- Add all remaining ingredients except parmesan, replace lid and MC "Counter-clockwise operation" 15 seconds/speed 4.
- Pour into greased lamington tin, sprinkle with parmesan and bake in oven 180 degrees, 30-40 minutes/or until golden.
Accessories you need
polenta makes this gluten free
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Honey Chicken
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Curried sausages
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- All Green Stock Powder
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce
- All-in-one fried Rice
- Creamy Mac n Cheese
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Zucchini Frittata Variation Pumpkin,chorizo and spinach frittata
- Corn meat fritters
- Zucchini slice
- Schnitzel Crumb