- 375 g zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 carrot or sweet potato, roughly chopped
- 150 g Tasty cheese, roughly chopped
- 1 heaped tbsp fresh chives, roughly chopped
- 250 g polenta
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 level teaspoons baking powder
- 2 heaped tablespoons parmesan, grated
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place zucchini, carrot, tasty cheese into thermomix with MC on for 10 seconds/speed 6.
- Add all remaining ingredients except parmesan, replace lid and MC 15 seconds/speed 4.
- Pour into greased lamington tin, sprinkle with parmesan and bake in oven 180 degrees, 30-40 minutes/or until golden.
polenta makes this gluten free
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Hanne's porcupines
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheats kousa
- English muffins
- Basil pesto
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake