- 375 g zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 carrot or sweet potato, roughly chopped
- 150 g Tasty cheese, roughly chopped
- 1 heaped tbsp fresh chives, roughly chopped
- 250 g polenta
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 level teaspoons baking powder
- 2 heaped tablespoons parmesan, grated
Recipe is created for
- Place zucchini, carrot, tasty cheese into thermomix with MC on for 10 seconds/speed 6.
- Add all remaining ingredients except parmesan, replace lid and MC 15 seconds/speed 4.
- Pour into greased lamington tin, sprinkle with parmesan and bake in oven 180 degrees, 30-40 minutes/or until golden.
polenta makes this gluten free
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Caesar salad dressing
- Polenta gnocchi in creamy pumpkin sauce
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- Capsicum dip
- creamy parmesan sauce or dip
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Savoury Mini Muffins