- 300 g Kumara (sweet potato) peeled and chopped
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 65 g Frozen peas thawed
- 50 g cous cous
- 1 can chick peas, tinned, Washed and Drained
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- salt, to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place Veggies into the thermomix basket.
Put water into the TM bowl, until blades are covered.
Cook for 20mins on Varoma Speed 3.
Once veggies are cooked, take out basket and set aside, discard water from TM, rinse and dry bowl.
Add the veggies from the basket to the TM bowl, add remainder of ingredients and mix on speed 5 for 10 seconds until all ingridients are mixed well.
Let cool for a little while.
With a tablespoon scoop out some mixture into your hand and form a ball shape, place onto a pre-heated fry pan and flatten mixture into a patty shape - repeat until all mixture is used up.
Cook (on medium heat) turning once.
VEGGIE & CHICKPEA PATTIES
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Banana oat pancake