- 300 g Kumara (sweet potato) peeled and chopped
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 65 g Frozen peas thawed
- 50 g cous cous
- 1 can chick peas, tinned, Washed and Drained
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- salt, to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place Veggies into the thermomix basket.
Put water into the TM bowl, until blades are covered.
Cook for 20mins on Varoma Speed 3.
Once veggies are cooked, take out basket and set aside, discard water from TM, rinse and dry bowl.
Add the veggies from the basket to the TM bowl, add remainder of ingredients and mix on speed 5 for 10 seconds until all ingridients are mixed well.
Let cool for a little while.
With a tablespoon scoop out some mixture into your hand and form a ball shape, place onto a pre-heated fry pan and flatten mixture into a patty shape - repeat until all mixture is used up.
Cook (on medium heat) turning once.
VEGGIE & CHICKPEA PATTIES
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Quick & Easy Custard Cake
- Marmalade cake Jamie Oliver
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies