- 150 grams Cheddar Cheese Cubed, roughly
- 1 brown onion, quartered
- 2 --- Zucchini, large, quartered
- 1 carrot, halved
- 4-6 --- mushrooms, sliced
- 2 rashers bacon, roughly chopped
- 6-7 eggs
- Capsicum, diced (if desired)
- 100 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 30 grams Coconut Flour
- mixed Italian herbs, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
Place cubed cheese in bowl. Grate for 6 seconds on speed 6. Set aside.
Place onion, carrot and zucchini in bowl, chop for 5 seconds on speed 5.
Add other ingredients except mushrooms and spices.
Mix for 4 seconds at speed 4 on reverse stir with spatula repeat on normal at speed 4 for 4 seconds stir then repeat on reverse for 4 seconds at speed 4
Stir in sliced mushrooms, herbs, salt and pepper.
Place in greased tray, decorate with sliced tomatoes if desired and cook for 45 - 50 minutes at 180C or 160C if using a fan forced oven.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable Fritters
- Savoury Scone
- ThermoSisters Nans Soup
- Layered Steamed Vegetables
- Jahana's Gluten & dairy free Penne pasta
- Coconut and Lemon Grass Curry Bowl
- LOW CARB Sloppy Joe’s
- Chicken Soup with Luncheon by @levi_nathania
- Pumpkin topped chicken curry pies
- Variation Vegetarian 'Fried' Rice
- Variation Quiche