- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 1 can coconut milk, Ayam has the least additives
- 2-3 heaped tablespoons Curry paste, of your preference
- 600-700 grams Mixed vegetables chopped, your choice e.g. zucchini, broccoli, eggplant, muchroom
- 20 grams olive oil, or oil of choice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic in TM bowl for 3 sec., speed 7.
Slice onion into halves and then into 8 pieces. Place onion into bowl with olive oil. Cook 3min, varoma, speed 1
Add 60g of coconut milk, with the curry paste & cook 2 min, varoma,
Add veg and rest of coconut milk.
Cook for 8 min, , 100 degrees, speed 1.
Serve on rice and garnish with chillis
Too easy vegetable curry! You can use any veggie staples you've got in the fridge and any curry paste you like. A simple conversion of a basic curry that any one can make in a flash.
I love cooking this with a red, green or penang curry paste - but it works great with any!
I always prep my veggies whilst the other is cooking, so put the garlic and onion on to cook and cut up the veg. The cooking time is 15 min and prep 5 - but when working it on, takes 15 min total.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer kadhai masala
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing