THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 can Red or Green Lentil, or 1 cup dry - boiled
- 600 gram Sweet Potao
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1 red onion
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 tsp cumin seed
- 1 tsp mustard seed
- 1.5 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 can Diced Tomato
- 1.5 tablespoon Veggie Stock Pate
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Greek yoghurt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
· Pre-cut sweet potato into cubes
· Pre boil lentils if using dry (roughly 30 mins or until tender)
· Remove Cauli leaves and roughly chop
· Place cauli into thermomix in two lots on speed 5 for 5 seconds and place the cauli in the large veroma dish
· Set Aside
· Chop onion and garlic 7 seconds speed 5
· Scrape down sides.
· Add coco oil, curry powder and spices
· Cook for 3 minutes speed 1 veroma temperature
· Add sweet potato, coconut cream and stock paste
· Cook for 12 minutes on 100 degrees on reverse
· Add lentils, tomatoes, honey and cook for 10 minutes 100 degrees still with cauli on the top
· Cook for an additional 5 minutes at veroma to finish cauliflower
Serve with coriander and Greek yoghurt
Approx. 420 calories per serve without yoghurt
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Thai Brinjal and Tomato Soup
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)