- 680 g cooking apple
- 3 --- onions
- 85 g soft brown sugar>105
- 50 g Butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 60 g Milk
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 --- large loaf of bread, approx 22 slices
- 120 g mature cheddar
2h 0minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Trim off the crusts of all slices of bread. (make them into breadcrumbs by whizzing at Sp 8 for 10-15 seconds). Then with a rolling pin roll each slice flat and set aside.
Cut cheese into 5 cm pieces and place in TM bowl. Blitz for 4 secs / Sp. 6[/b]. Add breadcrumbs and mix at Sp. 3.5[/b] for a few secs. Remove.
Slice onions thinly by hand and place in TM bowl and cook for 10 mins / 100C / Sp. 1[/b]. Remove.
- Slice and dice apples into thin 3cm pieces and place in TM bowl. Add lemon juice, butter, sugar, salt, herbs and milk and heat for 8 mins / 100C / Sp. 1[/b].
- Place all together with the cooked onions and mix thoroughly. Set aside or refrigerate.
- Place the slices of bread into muffin tin holes and fill with the apple and onion mixture. Then top with the cheesy breadcrumbs and place in the freezer in the tin. Once completely frozen they can be removed from the muffin tins and stored in a freezer bag.
you will need:
24 hole muffin tin
Serves excellently with Pork.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Vegetable Sri Lankan Curry Recipe
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)
- Mushroom, Kale and Barley Pilaf
- Black Bean burgers
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal