- 15 g rice bran oil or light olive oil
- 1 --- garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp vegetable stock concentrate, Optional
- 1 tsp water, Optional
- 1 sprig Leaves only Basil or Thai Basil, Optional
- 200 g broccoli, (about a small head broken into florets)
- 1 small red chilli, Deseed if you don't like it hot
- 70 g Green beans, trimmed, Cut into halves
- 60 g zucchini, About half a zucchini, cut in half lengthways then sliced
- 1 tsp soy sauce
8Recipe is created for
1. Add oil to TM bowl, cook 1 min 100 deg speed 1.
2. add garlic clove, chilili, basil or Thai basil if you are using. Chop Sp7 for 3-4 seconds. Scrape down. Cook 1 minute 100 degrees Sp .
3. Optional: Add 1/2 tsp of Vegetable Stock Concentrate (VSC) and 1 tsp of water. Blend Sp 5 for 4 seconds.
4. Add Broccoli, Beans and Zucchini. Cook for 2 minutes, Varoma Temp,, Speed 2.
5. Add soy sauce. Be careful so it doesn't turn out too salty if you have used VSC earlier). Cook 1 minute, Varoma Ttemp, [ Speed 2. Serve and enjoy
Serves 1 as a main or 2 as a side
Mix through some cooked noodles (delicious with Soba noodles)
Use a side dish with grilled meats or fish
Handy when you're in a rush and want to eat something healthy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stuffed Peppers
- Three Colour Fritatta
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- Superfood Magic Pasta sauce
- vegan scrambled eggs
- Vegetables in saffron, chilli & coconut broth
- Pasta with Mushrooms
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Quick Puff Pastry
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Rosemary sausage rolls