- 15 g rice bran oil or light olive oil
- 1 --- garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp vegetable stock concentrate, Optional
- 1 tsp water, Optional
- 1 sprig Leaves only Basil or Thai Basil, Optional
- 200 g broccoli, (about a small head broken into florets)
- 1 small red chilli, Deseed if you don't like it hot
- 70 g Green beans, trimmed, Cut into halves
- 60 g zucchini, About half a zucchini, cut in half lengthways then sliced
- 1 tsp soy sauce
8Recipe is created for
1. Add oil to TM bowl, cook 1 min 100 deg speed 1.
2. add garlic clove, chilili, basil or Thai basil if you are using. Chop Sp7 for 3-4 seconds. Scrape down. Cook 1 minute 100 degrees Sp .
3. Optional: Add 1/2 tsp of Vegetable Stock Concentrate (VSC) and 1 tsp of water. Blend Sp 5 for 4 seconds.
4. Add Broccoli, Beans and Zucchini. Cook for 2 minutes, Varoma Temp,, Speed 2.
5. Add soy sauce. Be careful so it doesn't turn out too salty if you have used VSC earlier). Cook 1 minute, Varoma Ttemp, [ Speed 2. Serve and enjoy
Serves 1 as a main or 2 as a side
Mix through some cooked noodles (delicious with Soba noodles)
Use a side dish with grilled meats or fish
Handy when you're in a rush and want to eat something healthy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- South Indian Cauliflower Curry
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Palla di Mozzarella
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto