- 4 Dried Shiitake Mushrooms
- 200 g Boiling water
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, into chunks
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 50 g olive oil
- 400 g arborio rice
- 100 g white wine
- 200 g cremini mushroom, sliced
- 800 g water
- 1 heaped tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 30 g Butter
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Rince the dried mushrooms in cold water and soak it in the 200g boiling water for at least 30 minutes before starting the risotto.
- Add the parmesan cheese to the TM bowl and grate for 10 seconds - speed 9. Set aside.
- Without washing the bowl, put the onions and oil in and chop for 4 seconds - speed 6. Scrape down the sides and saute for 3 minutes - 100ºC - speed 1. Leave the MC off for this .
- Add the rice and wine into the bowl and cook for 3 minutes - 100ºC - REVERSE - speed 1. Leave MC off again for this stage.
- Slice the shiitakes with a knife, discarding the stems if they seem tough and chewy. Drain the water from soaking in a fine mesh strainer and add tho the TM bowl. Add 800g water, vegetable stock paste, sliced cremini and cook for 13 minutes - 100ºC - REVERSE - speed 1.5
- Pour the risotto into your Thermoserver or a serving dish with a lid. Mix in the grated parmesan and 30g butter. Let it sit for 5 minutes and serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Butter Chicken with steamed vegetables
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Gluten-free American style pancake
- Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free Banana Loaf
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Sensational Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Nut Free Cereal Bar - winner!
- Brazilian Cheesy buns (Pão de Queijo)
- Greek bechamel sauce (for pastitsio)
- Banana pancakes
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)