- 75 g sunflower seeds
- 75 g Pepita Seeds
- 1 carrot (grated)
- 400 g can of black beans (rinsed and drained), (Set aside 100g of black beans)
- 1 onion (halved)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1/2 chilli
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 200C. Lightly grease a baking tray.
2. Add onion to bowl. Chop on spd 6 for 4 secs.
3. Add seeds and chop on spd 7 for 5 secs.
4. Add carrot and mix on reverse, spd 3 for 10 secs.
5. Add rest of the ingredients, except for 1/4 of beans. Mix on spd 4 for 10 secs. Scrape sides then mix again on spd 6 for 5 secs.
6. Add the left over beans and mix on reverse, spd 4 for 5 secs.
7. Mould into preferred sized patties.
8. Place on tray and bake for 20 to 30 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Thai Brinjal and Tomato Soup
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)
- Quinoa Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip
- Sticky Apple & Chocolate Cake