- 4 bunches bok choy, baby
- 3 pieces garlic
- 10 g oil
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Fried shallots, garnishing
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Cut vegetables into portions (stems and leaves). Wash and drain.
- Put garlic into mixing bowl. Chop 3 seconds/speed 6. Scrape down sides.
- Add cooking oil. Saute 5 minutes/120 degrees/speed 1.
- Add bok choy stems, then leaves. Cook 3-5 minutes (depending on how crunchy you like your vegetables) /100 degrees/speed 1 .
- Pour oyster sauce and sesame oil through the MC hole as the vegetables cook.
- Season with salt if needed. Add fried shallots for garnishing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)
- Pumpkin, spinach and ricotta lasagna
- Falafel (Eastern Sudan Variant)
- Mexican rice (e.g. for Tortillas), vegetarian
- Rich Vegan caramelised onion pasta
- Chickpea Curry
- Masala Oats
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Vegetarian Zucchini Slice
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Vegan Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Savoury Halloumi Muffins
- Meat Dumplings
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls