- 140 g raw cashew pieces
- 500 g water
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- 100 g white chia seeds
- fruit, to garnish
- cinnamon, to sprinkle (optional)
Weigh cashew pieces, water, salt and vanilla essence into TM bowl.
Blend 30 seconds / speed 10.
Add rest of ingredients into TM bowl.
Blend 1 minute / speed 3.
Pour into serving bowls.
Place in fridge or on bench to set.
Serve with sliced fruit, sprinkle of cinnamon or topping of choice.
This recipe adapted from Dr Libby's Real Food Kitchen Cookbook, except she uses maple syprup as a sweetner.
Recommend making this the night before and leaving to set overnight. Will be ready to eat in the morning.
Try different levels of honey to get the sweetness you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Ginger Crunch Bliss Balls - Paleo
- Paleo cacao slice
- Pete Evans Paleo Coconut Macaroons
- Valentine's Raw Chocolate Cheesecake (paleo, vegan)
- Buckwheat Crackle
- Chai Smoothie
- Edmonds Fielder's Classic Sponge
- Oaty Date Bars
- Cashew and chia seed breakfast pudding
- Healthy crackers
- Coconut and lemon balls
- Pistachio and prune truffles
- Blueberry Jam
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie