- 1 Brown onion, quartered
- 1 red chilli
- 30 grams olive oil
- 5 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 800 grams water
- 2 tablespoons EDC vegetable stock concentrate
- 300 grams dried red lentils, soak approx 15 mins, rinse and drain
- 800 grams tinned chickpeas, drained
- 300 grams pumpkin, peeled and chopped approx 1cm cubes
- 60 grams baby spinach
Place onion, chilli and olive oil in TM bowl. Chop 3 seconds, speed 6.
Add curry powder and cayenne pepper and sauté 4 minutes, Varoma, speed 1.
Add water, stock, lentils, chickpeas,pumpkin and lentils and cook 16 minutes, 100C, , speed 1 or until lentils are tender.
Place baby spinach in Thermoserver and pour curry over to wilt. Stir spinach through curry mix.
Serve with crusty bread and a spoonful of yoghurt on top.
Add vegetables other than pumpkin for a different taste.
You can leave out curry for diners who aren't into curry. It's still very tasty.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- YOMI (Yogi Milan) Indian Coffee Mix
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce