- 1 slice lemon zest
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 brown onion, cut in half
- 2 sprigs Dill, leaves only
- 400 g can chickpes, drained and rinsed
- 75 g self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 200 g Milk
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- lemon wedges and herbs to serve
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place lemon slice in mixing bowl and grate 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl and add zucchini, onion and dill and grate 5 sec/speed 5. Remove from bowl and set aside.
2. Place chickpeas, flour, eggs and milk to the bowl blend 10 sec/ speed 5. Add zucchini and onion mixture to the bowl and mix 5 sec/speed 3, or until combined.
3. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook tablespoons of the mixture, in batches, flattening slightly, for 1–2 minutes each side or until golden.
4. Place fritters on a serving plate and garnish with a scattering of herbs and lemon wedges.
Accessories you need
Serve warm with a nourishing side salad or as a burger with Thermomix Coleslaw or a Beetroot Relish, these fritters are so easy and so delicious!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Honey & Apple Cake
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- Wild Rice and Cashew Salad
- Three Colour Fritatta
- Bacon & Lentil Chowder
- Pumpkin & Date Scones
- Chai Spice Hot Cross Buns
- Apricot Log
- Matcha Green Tea and Pistachio Icecream
- Pear & Hazelnut Fudge
- Yoghurt Panna Cotta with Saffron Syrup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Tuna Mornay
- Shepherds pie
- Apricot Slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Breakfast Beans
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)