- 150 grams cheese, cubed
- 1 onion, halved
- 100 grams olive oil
- 180 grams polenta
- 160 grams wholemeal plain flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 250 grams Milk
- 80 grams honey
- 1 egg
- 150 grams corn kernals, canned or off cob
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease a quiche plate.
Place cheese in TM bowl and grate for 4 seconds on speed 8. Set aside.
Place onion in TM bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 5.
Add oil and cook for 5 minutes at 100 degrees on speed soft.
Add all other ingredients except corn and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Add corn kernals and mix for 5 seconds on reverse, speed 4.
Pour into quiche plate and bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve with Bean Salad. See separate recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Kisir - Turkish Tabbouli
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Beetroot Burgers
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Onion fritters
- Creamy Coconut Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Curry
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)