- 150 grams cheese, cubed
- 1 onion, halved
- 100 grams olive oil
- 180 grams polenta
- 160 grams wholemeal plain flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 250 grams Milk
- 80 grams honey
- 1 egg
- 150 grams corn kernals, canned or off cob
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease a quiche plate.
Place cheese in TM bowl and grate for 4 seconds on speed 8. Set aside.
Place onion in TM bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 5.
Add oil and cook for 5 minutes at 100 degrees on speed soft.
Add all other ingredients except corn and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Add corn kernals and mix for 5 seconds on reverse, speed 4.
Pour into quiche plate and bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve with Bean Salad. See separate recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Egg Free Mini Quiches
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Gourmet crackers
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly