- 150 grams cheese, cubed
- 1 onion, halved
- 100 grams olive oil
- 180 grams polenta
- 160 grams wholemeal plain flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 250 grams Milk
- 80 grams honey
- 1 egg
- 150 grams corn kernals, canned or off cob
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease a quiche plate.
Place cheese in TM bowl and grate for 4 seconds on speed 8. Set aside.
Place onion in TM bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 5.
Add oil and cook for 5 minutes at 100 degrees on speed soft.
Add all other ingredients except corn and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Add corn kernals and mix for 5 seconds on reverse, speed 4.
Pour into quiche plate and bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve with Bean Salad. See separate recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stuffed Peppers
- Three Colour Fritatta
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- Superfood Magic Pasta sauce
- vegan scrambled eggs
- Vegetables in saffron, chilli & coconut broth
- Pasta with Mushrooms
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Easy Apple Cake
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)