- 150 grams cheese, cubed
- 1 onion, halved
- 100 grams olive oil
- 180 grams polenta
- 160 grams wholemeal plain flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 250 grams Milk
- 80 grams honey
- 1 egg
- 150 grams corn kernals, canned or off cob
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease a quiche plate.
Place cheese in TM bowl and grate for 4 seconds on speed 8. Set aside.
Place onion in TM bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 5.
Add oil and cook for 5 minutes at 100 degrees on speed soft.
Add all other ingredients except corn and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Add corn kernals and mix for 5 seconds on reverse, speed 4.
Pour into quiche plate and bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve with Bean Salad. See separate recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Vegan Moussaka
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil