- 500-600 grams cabbage, (about 1/4 - 1/2 a cabbage, chopped roughly into about 6-8 pieces)
- 1 tsp cumin seed
- 2 cm peeled fresh ginger, optional
- 30 grams olive oil
- 50 grams raw cashews
- 1/4 tsp tumeric
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Add cabbage to bowl, chop on speed 4 for 5-10 seconds (with the assistance of spatula). Set aside as much as you can (Thermoserver is great for this).Add cumin seed and ginger (if using) to bowl, mince on speed 7 for 3 seconds. Add 30g olive oil and raw cashews, cook for 3 min/varoma/reverse/speed1.Add shredded cabbage and turmeric and cook for 8 mins/100 degrees/reverse/ speed 1. Season with salt and pepper
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick carrot dhal
- Sweet Potato and Quinoa Patties
- Polenta gnocchi in creamy pumpkin sauce
- Baked Falafel Bites
- Savory lentil mince with Rice and Tofu
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Braised Bamboo Shoots
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Big Batch Homemade Golden Syrup
- Baked Custard Tarts
- Dairy Free Mushroom and Bacon Carbonara
- Yummy Easy Vegetarian Pasties
- Quick and easy Quiche
- Beef Cashew and Rice
- Lisa's yummy "plain" biscuits
- Easy "no milk" chocolate milkshake - vegan sugar free single serve
- Individual Trifles like Balfours - kid friendly
- Easy TM5 Honey Yoghurt