- 75 grams Nuttelex, In pieces
- 150 grams GF plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 50 grams water
- 200 grams Not bacon or vegan salami, One packet sliced
- 10 grams olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 150 grams Almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees c. Grease quiche tin 26cm and set aside.
2. Place nuttelex, flour, salt and water into mixing bowl and mix 20 sec/speed 4. transfer onto thermo mat or floured work surface and work into ball.
3. Roll out pastry using a rolling pin. Line prepared tin with pastry, orick with a fork to aboid air bubbles and set aside.
4. Clean and dry bowl
1. Place sliced not bacon or vegan salami and olive oil into bowl. (you can also add 4 shallots chopped at this stage if you wish). Sauté 3 min/120 degree c/ speed .
2. Transfer into bowl and set aside. Clean and dry bowl.
3. Place eggs, milk, salt and pepper into mixing bowl and mix 30 sec/speed 4
5. Distribute not bacon mixture onto pastry. At this stage you can add anything else onto pastry you would like e.g sliced Tomatoe, asparagus spears. Cover with egg mixture and bake 30 mins. Serve warm or cold
Serve with mixed salad and sweet potatoe wedges as main course.
you can add cheese on top before baking if you do not require diary free.
for crispier base blind bake the pastry for 10 minutes at the end of step 3 and reduce total baking time to 20- 25 minutes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Thai Brinjal and Tomato Soup
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Stem ginger in Syrup