- 75 grams Nuttelex, In pieces
- 150 grams GF plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 50 grams water
- 200 grams Not bacon or vegan salami, One packet sliced
- 10 grams olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 150 grams Almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees c. Grease quiche tin 26cm and set aside.
2. Place nuttelex, flour, salt and water into mixing bowl and mix 20 sec/speed 4. transfer onto thermo mat or floured work surface and work into ball.
3. Roll out pastry using a rolling pin. Line prepared tin with pastry, orick with a fork to aboid air bubbles and set aside.
4. Clean and dry bowl
1. Place sliced not bacon or vegan salami and olive oil into bowl. (you can also add 4 shallots chopped at this stage if you wish). Sauté 3 min/120 degree c/ speed .
2. Transfer into bowl and set aside. Clean and dry bowl.
3. Place eggs, milk, salt and pepper into mixing bowl and mix 30 sec/speed 4
5. Distribute not bacon mixture onto pastry. At this stage you can add anything else onto pastry you would like e.g sliced Tomatoe, asparagus spears. Cover with egg mixture and bake 30 mins. Serve warm or cold
Serve with mixed salad and sweet potatoe wedges as main course.
you can add cheese on top before baking if you do not require diary free.
for crispier base blind bake the pastry for 10 minutes at the end of step 3 and reduce total baking time to 20- 25 minutes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!