THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 650 gram water
- 65 gram raw cashews
- 150 grams tomato paste
- 1 tablespoons garam masala
- 1 teaspoons chilli powder, or omit if your kids don't like it spicy at all
- 1 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons Nuttlex
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion
- 1/2 cauliflower, chopped into florets (or whole one if you have a small cauliflower)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add water, cashews, tomato paste, garam masala, chilli powder, cumin, salt and ginger to bowl.
- MC on. Speed 8 / 10 secs.
- Set aside sauce.
- Chop garlic in bowl. Speed 8 / 3 secs
- Chop onion. Speed 4 / 5 secs. Scrape "Closed lid"
- Add Nuttlex (or butter) to bowl. Saute onions & garlic 4 mins / 100 deg / "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
- Pour in prepared sauce and stir in cauliflower florets. MC on. 30 mins / 85 deg / "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting" or until cauliflower is tender
For the sauce
Accessories you need
Serve with rice & naan bread
Modified for TM from itdoesnttastelikechicken.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)