THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 650 gram water
- 65 gram raw cashews
- 150 grams tomato paste
- 1 tablespoons garam masala
- 1 teaspoons chilli powder, or omit if your kids don't like it spicy at all
- 1 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons Nuttlex
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion
- 1/2 cauliflower, chopped into florets (or whole one if you have a small cauliflower)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add water, cashews, tomato paste, garam masala, chilli powder, cumin, salt and ginger to bowl.
- MC on. Speed 8 / 10 secs.
- Set aside sauce.
- Chop garlic in bowl. Speed 8 / 3 secs
- Chop onion. Speed 4 / 5 secs. Scrape
- Add Nuttlex (or butter) to bowl. Saute onions & garlic 4 mins / 100 deg /
- Pour in prepared sauce and stir in cauliflower florets. MC on. 30 mins / 85 deg / or until cauliflower is tender
For the sauce
Serve with rice & naan bread
Modified for TM from itdoesnttastelikechicken.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Vegan Moussaka
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Taro and sago
- Braised Chicken
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip