- 1 carrot, roughly cut
- 1 zucchini, roughly cut
- 1 brown onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 tin of diced tomatoes
- 1 sachet taco mix
- 2 tins of red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- Corn chips, grated tasty cheese, sour cream, chopped spring onion and coriander top serve
- 4 ramekins or oven-proof bowls to cook and serve nachos in
Recipe is created for
- 1. Place carrot and garlic in TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 5
- 2. Add onion and zucchini and chop on speed 4 for 8-10 seconds, or until they resemble mince
- 3. Add oil and taco mix and sauté for 10 minutes at 100 on reverse speed 1
- 4. Add tomatoes and kidney beans and cook for 15 minutes at 90 on reverse speed 1
- 5. Divide mixture among four individual bowls or ramekins, top with corn chips and grated cheese then grill until the cheese is melted and starts to bubble
- 6. Top with a spoon of sour cream and sprinkle with spring onion and coriander leaves
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.