- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 leek, finely sliced
- 2 sticks celery, finely sliced
- 30g organic butter
- 300-400g pre-cooked potatoes, sliced
- 60g Parmesan cheese
- small sprig rosemary
- 8 eggs
- oil/butter for greasing
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C
Chop cheese and rosemary, 10 secs, speed 9
Add eggs & a few turns of salt and pepper, mix speed 3, 10 secs, set aside and clean bowl
chop garlic, speed 7, 2-3 secs
Add butter, celery & leek, cook 100 degrees, reverse, speed 1, 10 mins, MC off
Meanwhile grease a small-medium baking dish with oil or butter and place sliced potatoes in the base
Add cheese/egg mix to cooked leeks and mix speed 2, 10 secs
Pour wet mixture over the potatoes, jiggle the pan, and bake for 25-30 mins till lightly browned
Serve warm or cold with green salad
Leek & Potato Fritatta
Potatoes may be substituted for other veg such as grated zucchini, squash or carrot. Add bacon or ham if not vegetarian, or any tender herbs as desired. Omit cheese if dairy intolerant. Onion and olive oil may be used, but leek and butter is simply gorgeous!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Peach melba Smoothie
- Jaffa Mud Cake
- Gluten Free Polish Plum (or peach) cake
- Gluten Free ANZAC biscuits
- Diddlee Dee Green Smoothie - for St Paddy's Day!
- Soft Butter for the Fridge
- Raw Choc Fudge
- The best gluten free banana pancakes
- Blueberry Bombshell Smoothie
- Coconut and cashew cream
- Vegetarian Kedgeree
- Banana bread with dates and walnuts - dairy and gluten free