- 125 g sundried tomatoes
- 2 large carrots
- 1 brown onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tin lentils
- 2 x 400g tins crushed tomatoes
- 300g Passata
- 300g water
- 200g no. 3 spaghetti
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Chop sundried tomatoes for 4 seconds, speed 5. Set aside.
- Peel and chop carrots into large pieces and add to bowl with onion cut in half and garlic cloves. Chop 5 seconds, speed 7. Add sundried tomato back into bowl.
- Add tinned lentils, tinned tomatoes, passata and water and cook for 10 minutes, Varoma, , speed 1 stirring occassionally with spatula through lid.
- Give it a good stir with spatula and cook for a further 15-20 minutes, 98 degrees, , speed 1. Serve with spaghetti, quinoa or mashed potato.
- While bolognese is cooking, pour some boiling water into Thermoserver to heat. Tip out water and place spaghetti broken in half into Thermoserver and cover with boiling water. Put lid on and leave to cook for about 20 minutes.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- Cinnamon Teacake using Sourdough Starter Discard
- Simple version of Lala's Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Caramilk Delight
- Pecan Pie Slice
- Avocado and Cacao Mini Loaves
- Piper's Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Shepherd's Pie
- Coconut and Cacao Peppermint paleo bars
- Roast Pumpkin, Cauliflower and Garlic Soup
- Dark Chocolate and Prune Torte
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Chickpea Dosa
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Violet Crumble Cheesecake
- Chocolate Panforte
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Coffee syrup