- 60 grams Cheese mozzarella/tasty/parmesan, or other cheese of your choice
- 1 Onion (large, chopped in half)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Carrot (large)
- 20 grams olive oil
- 80 grams brown lentils
- 1 bay leaf
- 500 grams water
- 250 grams Potatoes (cut into 2cm cubes)
- 400 grams tomatoes
- 1 tbsp TM Veggie Stock
- 150 grams Mushrooms sliced
- 300 grams cauliflower
- 200 grams ricotta cheese
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Place cheese into mixing bowl and grate 15 sec/speed 8. Set aside.
3. Place ½ onion, carrot and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 7.
4. Add olive oil and saute 3 min/100C/speed 2. Sset aside.
5. Place lentils, half onion, bay leaf and water in the mixing bowl and cook 10 min/Varoma//speed 2.
6. After 10 mins evenly place cubed potato in Varoma unit. Continue to cook lentils in the bowl 10 min/Varoma,/speed 2.
7. Next add tomatoes, veggie stock, mushrooms and sauteed ingredients to lentils. Place cauliflower, into top tray of Varoma unit. Cook with potatoes for 12-14 min//Varoma//speed 2.
8. When finished, pour excess liquid off lentils using the rice basket to strain then season with salt and pepper.
9. Pour lentil mixture into a 20 x 25 casserole dish and wash bowl.
10. Place potato, cauliflower and ricotta into the bowl and mix 5 sec/speed 4, then Insert Butterfly and mix 10 sec/speed 4.
11. Top lentils with mash and cheese.
12. Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is golden.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)
- Pumpkin, spinach and ricotta lasagna
- Falafel (Eastern Sudan Variant)
- Mexican rice (e.g. for Tortillas), vegetarian
- Rich Vegan caramelised onion pasta
- Chickpea Curry
- Masala Oats
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Vegan Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls
- Cheese & Bacon scrolls
- Apple porridge
- Turkish Lentil Soup