- 30 g Butter, cut into thin small pieces
- 90 g Cheddar cheese
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 60 g leek, white part only, cut into pieces
- 150 g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 200 g sweet potato, Peeled and cut into cubes (1-2cm)
- 1200 g water
- 350 g Macaroni Pasta
- 50 g plain flour
- 750 g Milk
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking Cooking Steam cooking Steam cooking with Varoma BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Easy Low budget Quick Cooking for elderly people Cooking for large family Cooking for students Take away food Dinner Lunch Supper Main course Pasta dish
- Place cheeses into mixing bowl and grate 5 sec / speed 9. Transfer into a bowl and set aside
- Place varoma into position and weigh leeks, cauliflower and sweet potato into varoma and set aside.
- Place water into mixing bowl, add varoma on the lid and bring to boil 15min/varoma/sp1.
Add macaroni into the mixing bowl and put the varoma back on the lid and cook 10 min/varoma//sp1.
Set varoma aside. Drain pasta and transfer into a large bowl.
Place cooked vegetables back into mixing bowl add 150g milk and puree 20 secs/sp8. Set aside.
Clean and dry bowl.
- Place flour, remaining milk and butter into mixing bowl and cook 6min /90 degrees/sp4.
- Add paprika, mustard, salt, pureed vegetables and cheeses and mix 1min/ Sp9.
Pour mixture over pasta and stir to combine. You can eat it like this or transfer into baking dish and top with extra cheddar cheese and parmesan and bake 15 mins at 200 degrees or until golden brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Beef Wrapped Asparagus - Paleo / Gluten Free
- Kale & Cherry Salad with Mango Mint Dressing
- Choc Peppermint Sticks - Paleo / Gluten Free
- Summer Christmas Trifle - Paleo
- Lime No-Bake Cheesecake
- Grain Free Lasagne
- Crunchy Paleo "ANZAC" Cookies
- Gluten Free Orange & Poppyseed Cake
- Cheesy Tartlets
- Celery, Leek & Thyme Soup