- 500g Mushrooms
- large knob of butter - about 1 tbsp
- 60g Wholegrain Mustard
- 1 TBSP Stock
- 150g cream
- 1 TBSP of Cornflour
8Recipe is created for
Place whole mushrooms into TM bowl,
Speed 5 for 5 sec
Scrape down add butter
3min, 90deg, speed 1 reverse.
scrape down, add Mustard, Stock and cream.
6min reverse speed 1.5, 90 deg
if using as a pasta sauce simply pour over cooked pasta and serve!
if using as a pie filling add cornflour to TM bowl
5sec, rev speed 3
this will fill a quiche size dish as a pie, just use premade sheets of puff pastry or make your own!
if not it will make 24 mini cupcake size pies- careful not to overfill they may take over your oven!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce