- 500g Mushrooms
- large knob of butter - about 1 tbsp
- 60g Wholegrain Mustard
- 1 TBSP Stock
- 150g cream
- 1 TBSP of Cornflour
Recipe is created for
Place whole mushrooms into TM bowl,
Speed 5 for 5 sec
Scrape down add butter
3min, 90deg, speed 1 reverse.
scrape down, add Mustard, Stock and cream.
6min reverse speed 1.5, 90 deg
if using as a pasta sauce simply pour over cooked pasta and serve!
if using as a pie filling add cornflour to TM bowl
5sec, rev speed 3
this will fill a quiche size dish as a pie, just use premade sheets of puff pastry or make your own!
if not it will make 24 mini cupcake size pies- careful not to overfill they may take over your oven!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)
- Pumpkin, spinach and ricotta lasagna
- Falafel (Eastern Sudan Variant)
- Mexican rice (e.g. for Tortillas), vegetarian
- Rich Vegan caramelised onion pasta
- Chickpea Curry
- Masala Oats
- Paneer Frankie Recipe