- 100-150 g Sweet Potato Orange, Cubed
- 100-150 g Sweet Potato White, Cubed
- 100-150 g Sweet Potato Purple, Cubed
- 100-150 g turnip, Cubed
- 100-150 g parsnip, Cubed
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp Himalayan pink salt (Fine)
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, or 1 tsp dried
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 100 g coconut milk, or Coconut Cream/Yogurt/Kefir Milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Autumn Spring Summer BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Australian Dressing Sauce Vegetable dish Side dish Steam cooking
Add 1 Litre of water to the bowl and Steam.
put on lid
Add Salad Sweet Potatoes, Turnip & Parsnip to the Varoma dish
Put Varoma in place
Steam 25 Minutes, Varoma, Speed 3
Once Cooked set aside in serving dish and make the dressing
Add all the Dressing Ingredients to the bowl
Mix together 1 Minute, Speed 8
Pour over the Salad and serve
Converted recipe from Sara Ballantyne's The Best of The Autoimmune Protocol - PaleoMom
You can add more Salad by utilizing the steaming basket.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Viking Loaf
- LCHF Parmesan Crackers
- AIP Strawberry Ginger Icecream
- AIP Pumpkin Spice Cake with Gingersnap Crust
- AIP Roasted Beetroot Dip
- AIP Beef Stew with Orange and Cranberries - Sarah Ballantyne Recipe Conversion
- AIP Banana Mango Smoothie Bowl
- AIP Ginger Lemon Salmon - Autoimmune Protocol
- AIP Bacon Coleslaw Stir Fry Autoimmune Protocol
- Blue Balls
- Lentil Rissoles
- Paleo Bombs
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Nanna's Pasties
- Potato & parsnip whip - better than KFC mashed potato!!
- Hunters Chicken Breast Cacciatore and steamed veg
- Hunters Beef and Vegetable Lasagne