- 1 bunch Kale, leaves picked
- 1 onion, or half a leek
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 200 grams almonds, raw or activated
- 300 grams provolone (italian cheese), or fetta (omit for strict paleo)
- 1/2 package Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper, ground
- pinch salt
- 4 eggs
- Green salad
- Black olive paste
Place onion and kale in the bowl and chop 5-6 sec/speed 7.
Scrape down and add the coconut oil.
Saute 3 min/Varoma/speed 2.
Preheat oven to 280'C.
Add the almonds to the bowl and chop 5-6 sec/speed 6.
Add the provolone and chop 5-6 sec/speed 6.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix 10 sec/speed 4.
Scrape the mixture into a baking dish and bake for 20-30 minutes until set and golden on the edges.
Serve hot, warm or cold with a simply dressed green salad (or your favourite Thermomix salad). Add a generous dollop of black olive paste on the side.
Simply made by pureeing good quality pitted black kalamata olives. Olives in oil have a better flavour. Pit one cup full and puree 6 sec/speed 8. Store in the fridge in a small jar.
Black Olive Paste
Some Paleo occasional include cheese/dairy in their diet, we do. You could swap it out for firm tofu and make it dairy free.
You can use a large zucchini in place of the kale. Or use a bunch of English spinach and chop and sauté the stalks in place of the kale, adding the leaves later.
Great as a light meal for 6-8 or a main for 4-6. Also delicious cut into bite size pieces, topped with the olive paste and served as canapes or party finger food.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)
- Pumpkin, spinach and ricotta lasagna
- Falafel (Eastern Sudan Variant)
- Mexican rice (e.g. for Tortillas), vegetarian
- Rich Vegan caramelised onion pasta
- Chickpea Curry
- Masala Oats
- Paneer Frankie Recipe
- Paleo Chicken, Sage & Brandy Pate - Dairy Free Option
- Cream of Smokey Tomato Soup - Paleo, GAPS, Dairy Free, Vegan
- Mexican Baked Rice - Primal Grain Free Option
- Paleo Soft American Style Cookies 3 ways! - Grain & Gluten Free, Vegan option
- Paleo Waffles - Gluten, Grain & Dairy Free
- Paleo Fluffy Waffles with Whipped Coconut Cream - Gluten, Grain & Dairy Free.
- "Un-Fried Cauli Rice" - Paleo, GAPS, Gluten & Grain Free, Vego option
- Paleo ANZAC biscuits (Gluten & Grain Free)
- GAPS & Paleo Zucchini Pancakes - Hidden Veggies
- Delicious Paleo Butter Chicken Curry - Mild (GAPS, gluten & dairy free option)
- 2 ingredient Pumpkin Custard (Dairy, Grain & Gluten Free, GAPS & Paleo)
- Super Silky Paleo Cauliflower & Parsnip Mash
- Rice bread
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Courgette Flan