- 150g golden shallots, peeled and left whole
- 375g baby potatoes, washed and halved
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 60g vegetable oil, extra
- 2 tbs red curry paste
- 2 tbs palm sugar, shredded
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 470g coconut milk
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 375g firm tofu, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 1 cup firmly packed Thai basil leaves
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, shredded
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Place shallots and potatoes into a bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Place into a roasting pan lined with baking paper and bake for 30-40 minutes or until potatoes are crisp and shallots are soft.
- Place extra vegetable oil and curry paste into the TM bowl and saute for 4 minutes/varoma/speed 1 MC off.
- Add palm sugar, soy sauce and coconut milk and cook for 4 minutes/varoma/speed 1 MC off.
- Insert Butterfly and add peanuts, tofu, roasted shallots, roasted potatoes and basil and cook for 2 minutes/varoma/reverse + soft speed.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with the kaffir lime leaves and chilli.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Kisir - Turkish Tabbouli
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Beetroot Burgers
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Onion fritters
- Creamy Coconut Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Curry
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)
- Thai Chiang Mai Beef Noodles
- Protein Balls
- Chocolate Tart
- Organic Beef with Vegetables and Millet (Baby Food 8+ months)
- Risotto Arrabbiata
- Moroccan Lamb with Vegetables (Baby Food 8+ months)
- Apricot Chicken Puree (Baby Food 8+ months)
- Apple, Pear and Cinnamon Puree (Baby Food 6+ months)
- Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Puree (Baby Food 8+months)
- Mushy Peas
- Pork and Crab Wonton Soup
- Cauliflower, Potato and Blue Cheese Soup