- 1 onion large
- 3 garlic
- 30 grams Butter
- 370 grams Aborio Rice
- 3 tbsp TM veggie stock concentrate
- 200 grams diced Pumpkin
- 1100 grams water
- 2 handfuls chopped kale
- 80 grams white wine
- 2 Smoked bacon rashers
Place onion and garlic into the bowl and chop for 3 secs speed 4.
2. Add butter and bacon saute on 3 mins/100C/
3. Insert butterfly if using. Add rice and wine and cook for 2 mins /100C//
4. Add stock, water and pumpkin (and mushrooms if using) and cook for 20 mins on 100/ / .
5. Line thermoserver with spinach, pour risottto in and let rest for min 5-10 minutes to reduce.
6. Serve with Parmesan cheese
Accessories you need
Depending on size and type of pumpkin you may need to cook for 3 - 5 minutes longer.
If you have mushroom available and to your taste add when adding pumpkin.
If choosing to not use wine keep the step and saute rice without wine.
Cook with or without Butterfly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice