- 500 grams pumpkin
- olive oil
- 150 grams ricotta cheese
- 50 grams parmesean
- 20 grams fresh oregano
- 400 grams fresh pasta, Everyday Cookbook
- 30 grams Butter
- 20 grams flour
- 100 grams Milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock, Everyday Cookbook
- 250 g water
- 1 tablespoon oregeano
- 2 tablespoon parmesean
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven 200 degrees. Cut pumpkin into 1cm cubes, place on oven tray spray with olive oil and cook for 15min.
Chop oregano in bowl on speed 7 for 2 seconds. Add parmesan cheese to bowl and grate on speed 8 for 5 seconds. Reserve 2 tbls of mixture then add ricotta to the parmesan cheese and oregano in the the TM bowl and combine on speed 4 for 20 seconds.
Make pasta then roll into sheets. Cut out large circles. Place one piece of pumpkin and a spoonful of ricotta mixture onto pasta circle leaving room to close the edges around pumpkin mixture.
Boil ravioli in pot or boiling water once cooked (approx 7-8min) plate and pour over sauce.
Add reserved parmesan and oregano to TM bowl along with all the sauce ingredients place timer on for 7 minutes on 90 degrees on speed 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick carrot dhal
- Sweet Potato and Quinoa Patties
- Polenta gnocchi in creamy pumpkin sauce
- Baked Falafel Bites
- Savory lentil mince with Rice and Tofu
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Braised Bamboo Shoots
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Jalapeño Corn Bread