- 200 g zucchini
- 300 g egg, plant
- 300 g ripe tomatoes
- 100 g red peppers
- 120 g onions
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tbsp Thyme
- 2 tbsp torn fresh basil leaves
- Salt & Pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
Prepare the tomatoes by scoring a cross in the base of each and plunging into a bowl of boiling water for 20 seconds. Peel the skin from the tomatoes and discard. Place the tomatoes in the Themomix bowl and chop roughly with one or two pulses of the turbo button. Set aside.
Put the onion, shallots & garlic in the Thermomix bowl, chop for 7 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, then add the oil and cook for 5 minutes, spoon speed, reverse.
Meanwhile, slice the zucchini into 1cm wide slices, and the other vegetables into large pieces. When the onion has finished simmering, add the remainder of the vegetables and herbs and cook for 30 minutes, 100 °, reverse, spoon speed.
Serve with rice or bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- South Indian Cauliflower Curry
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Light Fruit Cake
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup