- 200 g zucchini
- 300 g egg, plant
- 300 g ripe tomatoes
- 100 g red peppers
- 120 g onions
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tbsp Thyme
- 2 tbsp torn fresh basil leaves
- Salt & Pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
Prepare the tomatoes by scoring a cross in the base of each and plunging into a bowl of boiling water for 20 seconds. Peel the skin from the tomatoes and discard. Place the tomatoes in the Themomix bowl and chop roughly with one or two pulses of the turbo button. Set aside.
Put the onion, shallots & garlic in the Thermomix bowl, chop for 7 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, then add the oil and cook for 5 minutes, spoon speed, reverse.
Meanwhile, slice the zucchini into 1cm wide slices, and the other vegetables into large pieces. When the onion has finished simmering, add the remainder of the vegetables and herbs and cook for 30 minutes, 100 °, reverse, spoon speed.
Serve with rice or bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- Superfood Magic Pasta sauce
- vegan scrambled eggs
- Vegetables in saffron, chilli & coconut broth
- Pasta with Mushrooms
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Overnight Oats with stewed Apple and Rhubarb
- Easy Pav Bhaji (Mix veg mash)
- WW 7 SP Taco SALAD
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls