- 200 g zucchini
- 300 g egg, plant
- 300 g ripe tomatoes
- 100 g red peppers
- 120 g onions
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tbsp Thyme
- 2 tbsp torn fresh basil leaves
- Salt & Pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
Prepare the tomatoes by scoring a cross in the base of each and plunging into a bowl of boiling water for 20 seconds. Peel the skin from the tomatoes and discard. Place the tomatoes in the Themomix bowl and chop roughly with one or two pulses of the turbo button. Set aside.
Put the onion, shallots & garlic in the Thermomix bowl, chop for 7 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, then add the oil and cook for 5 minutes, spoon speed, reverse.
Meanwhile, slice the zucchini into 1cm wide slices, and the other vegetables into large pieces. When the onion has finished simmering, add the remainder of the vegetables and herbs and cook for 30 minutes, 100 °, reverse, spoon speed.
Serve with rice or bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stuffed Peppers
- Three Colour Fritatta
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- Superfood Magic Pasta sauce
- vegan scrambled eggs
- Vegetables in saffron, chilli & coconut broth
- Pasta with Mushrooms
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Squid Ink Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce