- 200 g zucchini
- 300 g egg, plant
- 300 g ripe tomatoes
- 100 g red peppers
- 120 g onions
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tbsp Thyme
- 2 tbsp torn fresh basil leaves
- Salt & Pepper to taste
40minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 35min
8Recipe is created for
Prepare the tomatoes by scoring a cross in the base of each and plunging into a bowl of boiling water for 20 seconds. Peel the skin from the tomatoes and discard. Place the tomatoes in the Themomix bowl and chop roughly with one or two pulses of the turbo button. Set aside.
Put the onion, shallots & garlic in the Thermomix bowl, chop for 7 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, then add the oil and cook for 5 minutes, spoon speed, reverse.
Meanwhile, slice the zucchini into 1cm wide slices, and the other vegetables into large pieces. When the onion has finished simmering, add the remainder of the vegetables and herbs and cook for 30 minutes, 100 °, reverse, spoon speed.
Serve with rice or bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy pumpkin and pea quinoa
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Italian Vegetable Risotto
- Nutty chickpea and sweet potato curry - kid friendly
- Red Lentil, Chickpea & Coriander Dahl (adapted from Woolworths Magazine)
- Silverbeet and Rice Bake
- Apple and Cinnamon Porridge
- FODMAP friendly Eggplant Curry
- Grain Free Vegetable Lasagne
- Warming Kitchari
- Dahl Curry
- Mushroom & Brown Lentil Bolognaise Sauce