- 350 g red cabbage, cut into pieces
- 100 g very firm pear, cored and cut into quarters
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 sprig of coriander to garnish
8Recipe is created for
PLACE ALL INGREDIENTS IN YOUR THERMOMIX
Peel off outside leaves of red cabbage and discard, weigh and coarsely chop by hand.
Wash, quarter and core pear, leave skin on and cut in halves again.
Wash and dry coriander, break off roots and discard, chop stems, coarsely chop leaves.
Add lemon juice, oil, S & P.
BLEND for 4 seconds, speed 4.
Scrape down the sides.
BLEND for a further 4 seconds, speed 4 - to your liking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable Bake
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- South Indian Cauliflower Curry
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Low carb cauliflower cheese bake
- Sweet potato curry
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce