- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 big tomato, diced
- 200 grams dried red lentils
- 2 tbsp Vege stock paste
- 750 grams water
- 20 grams olive oil
- put onion and garlic into tmx bowl and chop 3 secs/sp 6, scrape down sides
- add spices and oil and cook 2 mins/100 degrees/sp 1
- add lentils, tomato, stock paste and water and cook 16 mins/100 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /sp 1
- transfer into thermoserver (or leave in tmx bowl) and let stand (covered) for about 10 minutes.
- serve with rice
Accessories you need
161 cals per portion (without the rice) - very tasty and soooo good for you!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce