- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 big tomato, diced
- 200 grams dried red lentils
- 2 tbsp Vege stock paste
- 750 grams water
- 20 grams olive oil
- put onion and garlic into tmx bowl and chop 3 secs/sp 6, scrape down sides
- add spices and oil and cook 2 mins/100 degrees/sp 1
- add lentils, tomato, stock paste and water and cook 16 mins/100 degrees//sp 1
- transfer into thermoserver (or leave in tmx bowl) and let stand (covered) for about 10 minutes.
- serve with rice
161 cals per portion (without the rice) - very tasty and soooo good for you!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer kadhai masala
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing