- 95 grams red lentils
- 5 grams parsley, (one big handful)
- 3 clove garlic
- 20 grams tahini
- 10 grams olive oil
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp Ground Coriander
- 15 - 20 grams tapioca flour/spelt flour/besan flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 medium zuchinni
- 10 grams sesame seeds, FOR COATING
- 70 grams tahini
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 grams water
- 20 grams olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill red lentils 1 min/speed 9. To get a finer consistency, place lentils into mixing bowl and then add in the simmering basket. This will keep the lentils down closer to the blades whilst milling.
Add garlic and parsley and chop 10 seconds/speed 7.
Add all other ingredients EXCEPT sesame and chop/combine 10 secs/speed 5. Depending on your choice of flour, you may have to add a little more flour to get a wet paste consistency that can be formed into balls.
Form into balls and coat with sesame seeds.
Cook in 180C oven for 20 mins or until golden
- OR -
Cook in a fry pan until golden.
Place all ingredients into miing bowl and process until smooth, approx 20 secs/speed 7
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- TM6 Creme Brûlée (TM5 recipe remastered)
- Beatty's Chocolate Cake by Ina Garten
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- Chicken Noodle Soup (GF, DF, Paleo, AIP, GAPS)
- Golden Milk (with fresh ginger and turmeric)
- GAPS Intro Pancakes
- Nanna's Cheesecake
- Nanna's Sloppy Joes
- Chocolate Almond Pulp Brownies
- SEHAM’S FOOSALIYA WITH SLOW COOKED LAMB
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- The English Carrot
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce