- 3 Mixed hommus and foul cans, (can be purchased from a middle eastern grocer)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon
- olive oil
- 1 tomato
- 1 bunch parsley
- dash vinegar, white, (optional)
Recipe is created for
- 1. Add garlic to mixing bowl. Chop 3 seconds on speed 7. Remove and set aside.
2. Add 3 cans of hommus & foul with the liquid to the mixing bowl.
3. Cook for 15 minutes, 90 degrees, reverse speed 1 or until beans are soft.
4. Drain majority of the liquid, add the juice of 1 lemon, salt, dash of vinegar and olive oil.
5. Optional step - squash some beans with a mortar and pestle.
6. Top with olive oil, chopped parsley and tomatoes.
7. Serve with Lebanese bread, olives, raw veggies and black tea!
Seham’s Hommus & Foul
Accessories you need
Be mindful not to over cook your beans otherwise they will go mushy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)
- Easy Uttapam
- loubya with tomato (loubya a banadoura)
- Stir Fry Cauliflower
- Black and White Tofu
- Black bean burger patties
- Simple Gozleme
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Paneer kadhai masala
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- The English Carrot
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls