- 3 Mixed hommus and foul cans, (can be purchased from a middle eastern grocer)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon
- olive oil
- 1 tomato
- 1 bunch parsley
- dash vinegar, white, (optional)
Recipe is created for
- 1. Add garlic to mixing bowl. Chop 3 seconds on speed 7. Remove and set aside.
2. Add 3 cans of hommus & foul with the liquid to the mixing bowl.
3. Cook for 15 minutes, 90 degrees, reverse speed 1 or until beans are soft.
4. Drain majority of the liquid, add the juice of 1 lemon, salt, dash of vinegar and olive oil.
5. Optional step - squash some beans with a mortar and pestle.
6. Top with olive oil, chopped parsley and tomatoes.
7. Serve with Lebanese bread, olives, raw veggies and black tea!
Seham’s Hommus & Foul
Accessories you need
Be mindful not to over cook your beans otherwise they will go mushy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Indonesian Mooncake
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins