- 100g block parmesan, cut into 1.5cm cubes
- 500g lasagne sheets - dry is fine
- 30g breadcrumbs
- 25g pine nuts
- 2 tsp ground paprika
- 30g fresh basil leaves
- 750g ricotta cheese
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 30g olive oil
- 200g brown onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 400g tins of crushed tomatoes
- 1.5tblsp tomato paste
- 1.5 tblsp Vegetable stock paste
- 500g Milk
- 50g pain flour
- 30g softened butter
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp pink salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 200 degrees
Add 100g parmesan to bowl. Grate 4 secs Speed 7. Set aside
Add 750g ricotta cheese, 70g of the reserved parmesan, and a pinch of nutmeg to bowl. Mix 15 sec Speed 5
Set aside ricotta filling and wash the mixing bowl
Add 2 cloves of garlic to bowl and mince 3 secs Speed 7
Add 200g brown onion and chop 4 secs Speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula
Add 1.5 tblsp olive oil and sautee 3 mins 100 degrees Speed 1
* While this is cooking place 30g breadcrumbs, 25g pine nuts and remaining parmesan cheese into a bowl and stir to mix *
When onion and garlic have cooked add 2 tins crushed tomaotes, 1.5 tblsp of tomato paste, 6 basil leaves and 1.5 tblsp of vegetable stock paste to mixing bowl and cook 7 mins 100 degrees Speed 2
Place into Thermoserver or serving bowl. Wash and dry mixing bowl.
Place 500g milk, 50g flour, 30g soft butter, 1/4 tsp nutmeg and 1/2 tsp pink salt into bowl and cook for 8 mins 90 degrees Speed 4
* While Bechamel sauce is cooking you can put your lasagne together *
Start with a a layer of lasagne, followed by 1/3 of your ricotta filling, a layer of basil leaves and 1/3 of the tomato sauce.
Repeat until all 3 layers are complete and adding a top layer of lasagne sheets.
Pour Bechamel sauce over the sheets and scatter breadcrumb mix over the top.
Cook for approx 45mins or until golden brown
This is a really simple but delicious lasagne that you can make quickly as you can be doing something while each part of the lasagne is cooking. Serve with salad and perhaps some garlic bread.
For a cheesier option add a layer of grated cheese betwen the ricotta and the tomato. Try adding baby spinach leaves with the basil to increase the green, or add a tin of kidney beans/chick peas in with the tomato sauce when it is cooking for some extra bulk.
THIS CAN BE MADE IN TM31 and TM5 machines
I hope you enjoy this with your families
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Tuna Mornay
- Apricot Slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Japanese milk bread
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea