- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 thumb sized ginger
- 100 g onion
- 20 g oilve oil
- 2 tbsp ground coriander seeds
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 600 g sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 400 g water
- 1 tbsp Vege Stock Concentrate
- 100 g spinach roughly chooped
- 1.5 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1 can Chickpeas (rinsed) 400g
- 1 tbsp lime juice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
With the blades running at speed 5, drop ginger and garlic into mixing bowl for 3 seconds. Scrape down the sides.
Add onion to mixing bowl, chop 3 seconds / speed 5. Scare down the sides.
Add oil to mixing bowl and cook 5 minute / 100 degree / speed 1. Then add coriander, cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper, sweet potatoes, water, stock concentrate and cook 17minutes / 100 degree / / speed 1.
Add spinach, peanut butter, chickpea, and lime juice and cook 3 minutes / 100 degree / / speed 1.
Reduce the amount of cayenne pepper if can't eat spicy food.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Genovese pasta
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)