- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 thumb sized ginger
- 100 g onion
- 20 g oilve oil
- 2 tbsp ground coriander seeds
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 600 g sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 400 g water
- 1 tbsp Vege Stock Concentrate
- 100 g spinach roughly chooped
- 1.5 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1 can Chickpeas (rinsed) 400g
- 1 tbsp lime juice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
With the blades running at speed 5, drop ginger and garlic into mixing bowl for 3 seconds. Scrape down the sides.
Add onion to mixing bowl, chop 3 seconds / speed 5. Scare down the sides.
Add oil to mixing bowl and cook 5 minute / 100 degree / speed 1. Then add coriander, cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper, sweet potatoes, water, stock concentrate and cook 17minutes / 100 degree / "Counter-clockwise operation" / speed 1.
Add spinach, peanut butter, chickpea, and lime juice and cook 3 minutes / 100 degree / "Counter-clockwise operation" / speed 1.
Accessories you need
Reduce the amount of cayenne pepper if can't eat spicy food.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai flavoured Pumpkin soup
- German Crust Bread
- Smoky Chipotle Venison Casserole
- Malaysian Curry Powder by Mad creations
- Cheats Sourdough
- Spiced Pumpkin and Vegetable Soup
- NOT BUTTER CHICKEN
- Tomato Salsa Dip
- Noodles with Soya Bean Soup (Korean Kong Guk Su)
- Pandan Chiffon Cake by Ivana
- Meat Free Burger Patties
- Variation Quick and easy bread rolls