- 1 tbsp Orient Asian Malaysian Curry Paste
- 150g sweet potato, peeled and roughly diced
- 200g peeled tomatoes
- 200g can chickpeas, drained
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 1 tbsp diced, fresh coriander
- 2 plain chapatis
- 2 tbsp yoghurt
- Cook the sweet potatoes in a skillet of boiling water for 10-12 minutes until delicate. In the interim, put the tomatoes, chickpeas, chilli flakes and Orient Asian Malaysian Curry Paste in another skillet and stew gently for around 5 minutes.
Preheat the grill. Drain the sweet potatoes and add to the tomato blend. Mix in the spinach and cook for a moment until simply beginning to wither. Mix in the coriander, season to taste and keep warm.
Sprinkle the chapatis with a little water and grill for 20-30 seconds each side. Spoon on the filling, top with yoghurt and fold down the middle to serve.
This is one fo those veg dinner recipes which is preferred by both adult and kids alike.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff