- 40 grams parmesan cheese cubed
- 40 grams cheddar or tasty cheese, cubed
- 400 grams baby spinach, fresh, washed and patted dry
- 250 grams Fresh ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- to taste Salt and pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
put cheeses in bowl and blitz with the m/c on for 5 seconds on speed 8
add baby spinach and blitz with the m/c on for 5 seconds on speed 8, use the spatula to scrape down the sides of the bowl and blitz again if necessasry, make sure you get under the blades
add ricotta, nutmeg and salt and pepper and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4, m/c on
Use this filling for cannelloni or filo pastries. Double the quantity for a pie/quiche
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Strawberry and Coconut Daiquiri
- Dairy Free Butter Chicken
- Best Mashed Potato
- Too Easy Omelette
- Chicken and Chorizo Pasta
- Aromatic Snapper in Banana Leaves with Quinoa
- Easy Beef Stirfry
- Easy Peasy Carbonara
- Coconut, Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Soup
- Bill Granger's Spaghettini with Fish, Chilli and Parsely