- 1 level teaspoons Mustard Seeds, Yellow
- 1.5 level teaspoons ground turmeric
- 2 level teaspoons curry powder, madras
- 1 level teaspoons cinnamon, ground
- 1 level teaspoons salt
- 1 level teaspoons pepper, black, ground
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1.5 cm ginger
- 1 brown onion
- 4 potatoes, Diced
- 1 zucchini, Halved lengthwise, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, Diced
- 4 squash, yellow, Quartered
- 500 g fresh pineapple pieces
- 1 level teaspoons fish sauce
- 400 g coconut cream, canned
- 1 level tbsp coconut oil
- 1 level tbsp brown sugar, Optional
- 2 level teaspoons Vegetable stock paste
- 2 carrots, Sliced
- 200 g water
- 1 bunches baby spinach
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Mill dry spices then scrape down sides of bowl
2. Add onion (cut in half), garlic and ginger to bowl and chop sp5/3 seconds
3. Add coconut oil and cook 3 mins/100 degrees/sp1
4. Add potatoes, carrot, fish sauce, stock paste, coconut cream and water cook 10mins/Varoma/sp1
5. Add zucchini, squash, capsicum cook 5 mins/varoma/sp 1
6. Check if potatoes and carrot are tender, if cooked add pineapple pieces and sugar and cook 5 mins/100degrees/speed1/mc off with steaming basket in place
7. Add a handful of baby spinach to thermoserver, add curry and stir.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer Frankie Recipe
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Vegetable Sri Lankan Curry Recipe
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)
- Mushroom, Kale and Barley Pilaf
- Black Bean burgers
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani