- 2 whole eggs, in shells
- 1 zucchini, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 carrots, cut into bite size pieces
- 6 brussel sprouts, halved / quartered
- 1 litre water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 150 g brown rice
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Place eggs into Varoma dish and place cut zucchini, carrot and sprouts onto varoma tray, insert lid and set aside.
Place water and stock paste into mixing bowl. Insert simmering basket and weigh in rice. Close lid and insert Varoma into position.
Steam for 20 mins / Varoma / Speed 2.
Set Varoma aside and allow eggs and vegetables to cool. Insert measuring cup and continue cooking rice for 15 mins / 100C / Speed 4. Rince rice in cold water and drain.
Place rice into serving bowl and add steamed vegetables. Mix the dressing ingredients together and stir through the rice.
Peel the eggs and slice and serve on top of the rice.
Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
Use any vegetables you have available or that you like such as broccoli, peas, corn etc to cover the Varoma tray.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney