- 1 medium onion, halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 spring onions
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 30 grams Canola or Grapeseed Oil
- 1 Large carrot
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 600 grams Cold Cooked Long Grain Rice
- 100 grams Frozen peas (thawed)
- 50 grams soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Mirin or Dry White Wine
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
Chop onion, garlic & spring onion 3Sec/Speed 7
Scrape down bowl, add ginger & oil & cook 3mins/Varoma/Speed 1
Add carrot & zucchini, chop 5Sec/Speed 7 & cook 5mins/Varoma//Speed 1
Insert butterfly, add turmeric, rice, peas, soy sauce & mirin, cook 3mins/100degrees//Speed soft
Add Sesame oil, cook 1min/100degrees//speed soft
Add more soy sauce if necessary
Hope you enjoy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick carrot dhal
- Sweet Potato and Quinoa Patties
- Polenta gnocchi in creamy pumpkin sauce
- Baked Falafel Bites
- Savory lentil mince with Rice and Tofu
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Braised Bamboo Shoots
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)