- 1 zucchini, Roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, Roughly chopped
- 1 red capsicum, Seeds removed
- 180 g haloumi cheese, Broken up
- 55 g Milk
- 200 g Wholemeal SR Flour
- 2 eggs
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add Zucchini, Carrots and Capsicum to the bowl. Break up the Haloumi into the bowl, put your lid on with MC and chop on speed 7/ 10 seconds (Or you reach your desired consistency. I like mine a little chunkier).
Add remaining ingredients and blend 2mins/speed 4 (or until combined).
Cook in a frying pan as you would a regular pancake. The mixture may not pour, in which case, you spoon it out. I had about 4 tablespoons per pancake.
To make this dairy free, replace the milk with water and it works just as well!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Soph’s banana cake
- Banana bread with sultanas
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)