- 32 g coriander, chopped
- 40 g vegetable oil, or coconut oil
- 16 g chilli, fresh
- dried chilli flakes, optional instead of fresh chilli
- 16 g garlic, peeled
- 100 g onion, halved and thickly sliced
- 180 g leeks, halved and thickly sliced
- 800 g green beans, cut into bite size pieces
- 40 g lime juice, freshly squeezed, or a squeeze of lemon juice
- 600 g tomato sauce
- 1/2-1 tsp salt
- 100 g Peanut Butter
- 200 g stock, or water, as needed
- 80 g cashew nuts
- 240 g rice
- Mango Chutney
- yoghurt with mint and cucumber
- Dry roast cashew nuts: varoma setting or at 120°C, reverse speed 1
Contact between the nuts and the base of the mixing bowl is required. Keep looking in the bowl during roasting.
- Place corriander into bowl and chop 2 secs, speed 7. Set aside.
- If using chilli flakes:
Heat oil on varoma temp for 1 min,
then add chilli flakes: varoma, 2 mins, speed 2.
- With oil, set timer for 8 mins on 100 degrees for the next 3 stages. Add garlic, and chilli if using fresh chilli: 1 min, reverse, speed 1-2. Add onions and leeks: 2 mins, reverse, speed 1-2.
- Add green beans,
and peanut butter.
If the veg are up to the 2 litre line you have too much. Add water until all ingredients are covered.
Mix for 10 seconds, speed 4. "Counter-clockwise operation" 100 degrees, 20-25 mins, reverse speed 1.
- Cook rice
Accessories you need
100g basmati rice per person
Rest curry in a thermserver while cooking basmati rice in the thermomix basket.(Alternatively cook rice on the stove top while curry cooking in thermomix)
Serve with pappadums and yoghurt mixed with chopped mint and cucumber.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Kisir - Turkish Tabbouli
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Beetroot Burgers
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- Chicken and Zucchini Cakes
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- LYNN'S STEAK, KIDNEY AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
- Variation Chilli Con Carne