- 1 heaped tablespoon Coconut or olive oil
- 1 medium red onion halved
- 2 cloves cloves of garlic (peeled)
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground tumeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin or seeds
- 500 grams pumpkin, roughly chopped 2-3 cm
- 400 grams potato, roughly chopped 2-3 cm
- 625 grams water
- 2 tablespoons Stock Concentrate
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh coriander
- 375 grams water
- 300 grams couscous, whole wheat organic if possible
- 1 heaped tablespoon TM vegie stock concentrate
- 30 grams soft or melted butter
- 200 grams seeded kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup of coarsely chopped flat leaf parsley
Add coconut oil, onion and garlic to bowl and chop speed 5 for 5 seconds. Saute with MC off on 100 degrees 3 mins speed 1-2.
Add spices, avoiding the blades. Heat for 2 mins 100degrees speed 1-2 MC OFF, until fragrant.
Add pumpkin and potato, water and stock. Cook for 10 mins speed 1-2, 100 degrees.
Add chickpeas, cook with MC off, 10 mins speed 1-2, 90 degrees
Once cooked pour into a Thermoserver, and serve on top of cous cous.
Prepare Cous cous
Place cous cous into thermoserver.
Boil water in kettle. Add boiled water to a jug and stir thru butter and stock until combined, then pour over cous cous and stir through. Place lid on Thermoserver and let sit for 5+ minutes. Add olives and parsley.
Use quinoa or rice in place of cous cous. You will need to cook these though. Approx 15 mins Varoma speed 3. 1 Litre of water (Add flavours to the water- stock , garlic etc if you like!)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Fettuccini Boscaiola