- 1 medium onion, cut into quarters
- 1 red capsicum, cut into four
- 1 zuchinni, diced
- 250 grams cauliflower florets
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 can Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Ayam coconut cream
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 1/2 Cup water
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 pinch Ground coriander and paprika
- 20 grams oil
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1/4 Cup of water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add garlic, onion and capsicum to bowl. Turbo 5 sec, twice. Add oil and butterfly. Cook for 3mins, 120*C.
Add cauliflower, cook for 5mins, 120*C
Add zuchinni, chickpeas, spices, stock, coconut cream and 1/2 cup water. Cook for 10mins, 120*C.
Mix together cornflour and 1/4 cup water. Add to bowl. Cook for 1-2mins, 120*C, until mixture thickens.
Serve with rice and a side of naan.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beetroot Burgers
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Onion fritters
- Creamy Coconut Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Curry
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)
- Seham’s Hommus & Foul
- Easy Uttapam
- loubya with tomato (loubya a banadoura)
- Stir Fry Cauliflower
- Black and White Tofu
- Black bean burger patties
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Beetroot Burgers
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- Strawberry, Raspberry & White Choc Muffins
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken
- Basilico Spago
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Coconut and Pea Soup