- 1 Onion peeled & cut in half
- 3 cloves garlic peeled
- 50 grams olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tumeric powder
- 1 tablespoon corriander
- 1/2 tablespoon garam masala
- 1/2 tablespoon Cummin
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 125 grams dry lentils, I use brown lentils
- 250 grams Pumpkin cut in thin slices
- 65 grams Dried Raisens
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste, (Concentrate)
- 500 grams water
- 200 grams Zucinni sliced, Can add Broccoli near end of cooking
- 1 can Red Kidney Beans Rinsed (410gm), Can cook your own then add
- 1 cans Chickpeas Rinsed (430gm), Can cook your own then add
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion and garlic in TM bowl and Chop 2 seconds Speed 6
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add olive oil
Saute 2 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1
Add spices and lentils
Cook 2 minutes, 100 degrees , Speed 1
Add pumpkin, raisens, crushed tomato, water and stock paste (concentrate)
Cook 20 minutes, Varoma temparature, , Speed 1
Add zucinni after 10 mins
Add beans and broccoli (Can add broccoli 5 minutes before the end of cooking.
Cook 10 minutes, 100 degrees, , Speed 1
Place in Thermoserver and cook rice.
I suggest brown rice which takes 35 minutes to cook in TM basket
Other quick cooking vegetables could be added.
Can make in either TM 5 or TM31 Just make sure not to fill above the maximum for the bowl.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Vegetable Sri Lankan Curry Recipe
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)
- Mushroom, Kale and Barley Pilaf
- Black Bean burgers
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Merryl's Family Chocolate Cake
- TM5 Spaghetti Carbonara Basic Chip Variation
- Shortbread by Elizabeth
- TM5 Classic Tomato Sauce
- Simple Sauerkraut
- Tasty Plum Sauce
- Fresh Pina Colada
- Not-Too-Sweet Banana Bread
- Upside-Down Fresh Strawberry Cake
- Easy Apricot Jam